THANK YOU, FACEBOOK

I became a true fan of social networking when I acquired Louie, my Tibetan Spaniel puppy. Louie's five months old - I believe that translates into something like three human years? We were having major housebreaking issues and I had a lot of questions. I'd just stumbled upon a Facebook group called Chances Are I Like My Dog Better Than You which interested me for its name alone. I was pleasantly surprised that instead of snarky remarks about spouses vs pets I found a community of people willing to help with all dog-related issues. I posted a question about housebreaking and immediately received some very useful - and effective - suggestions. Social networking at its best!

I found this photo of a Tibetan Spaniel on Wikipedia. Louie's nowhere near as regal as this beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog