MY NEW FAVORITE LIP BALM
While shopping last week I paused at the Burt's Bees display - I always look at their new products. As soon as I saw their new lip balm I knew I had to have it.
Lip Shimmers is the company's newest line of lip products. Unlike other lip balms (both Burt's and other companies') it's actually creamy. There's a great selection of colors (11!) that look like they'll work with every complexion. I love the Papaya. I can't think of enough good things to say about this product: it's 100% natural, comes in a nice little tube (no messy finger application), has just enough shimmer to look like lip gloss and is a budget-friendly $4 per tube.

Comments

Blooming Lily said…
I love these too! My favorite though...is the MAC lip balm. Super moisturizing and great colors!

Popular posts from this blog