TICK TOCK . . .

I know there are worse things than insomnia. But it sure is hard to think of any while tossing and turning, chasing that elusive state - sleep. I found this photo while sleepily looking for a picture of another suffering soul. Thank you, Sleep-Aid-Tips - it's perfect.

Experts recommend things to do when searching for sleep - drink warm milk, read a book, etc. But I have my own list of activities to pursue when insomnia visits - all things that make me want to crawl back into bed to escape them. These are some of things I recommend: Wrap gifts (this can be seasonal), organize a kitchen cupboard, write a blog post, start the laundry, or - my favorite - tweeze and shave all unwanted body hair. These are enough to make me hide under my pillow and really work on sleeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog