FINALLY, A NEW SUMMER BAG

After hitting major purse and fashion blogs all across the web for inspiration (Bag Snob, Beauty Snob, Fashion Tribes and more) I finally found my 24/7 summer bag. Thank you, fellow bloggers, for doing so much work for us! This is Lucky Brand Jean's 'Patchwork' Tote. I'm not usually a fan of any kind of patchwork but this caught my eye. The colors give a ho-hum shape a modish kind of look, don't they? (I bought it online from Macy's, $188.00)

While doing all my browsing I discovered a great Harvey's Seatbelt Bag in their Carriage Collection. This bag's now at the top of my list!

By the way, Frankie had another one of his hacking attacks today. At 5am. It sounded like he was trying to toss up something the size of a baseball. Pepcid AC to the rescue! The hacking stopped within minutes. How many dogs do you know who have acid reflux?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog