SUMMER READING LIST! ! !

This week's shopping agenda - everything on my summer reading list! I'm so excited about it that I'm having palpitations! Instead of boring you with an entry about my love of reading, favorite books and authors, and all that stuff I'll just list 10 of the books I'll be reading this summer - in no particular order. 1)
A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini's novel about the extraordinary friendship between two women in Afghanistan, 2) The Gravedigger's Daughter by Joyce Carol Oates (easily my favorite story-teller), 3) Bad Luck and Trouble: A Jack Reacher Novel, Lee Child's Jack Reacher is easily the sexiest tough guy out there!, 4) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, J. K. Rowling's last(?) volume in the series, 5) A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, Ishmael Beah's remarkable memoir, 6) True Evil, Greg Ile's latest crime thriller, 7) Invisible Prey, John Sandford brings Lucas Davenport out to solve another mysterious crime, 8) Beloved Stranger, Clare Boylan's novel of a couple married for 50 years who suddenly face insanity, 9) The King's English, Betsy Burton (who can resist a book about a bookstore?), 10) The Overlook, Michael Connelly gives us more Harry Bosch!

Let me know if I'm missing a vital read. But please, please, please - no spoilers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog