SHOES, SHOES, SHOES
It just hit me. Well, not literally, but I just realized what the most important thing on my packing list will be. Comfortable shoes!
Who wants to challenge rain forest terrain in stilettos? Who wants to hike through sandy beaches in Mary Janes?
I'm tempted to try a pair of sandals from Terra Plana Shoes. I found these eco-friendly sandals at Great Green Goods and am intrigued by the design and material. I'm seriously considering the Dopie sandals and wonder if if they'll be practical.
I remember the cozy Roxy shoes that got me through Europe, but for this upcoming trip, I'm all about comfortable flip-flops or sandals. These colorful sandals may be the perfect tropical footwear. Do you have ideas for 'rain forest shoes'?
Posted by Stef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog