SCRUB-A-DUB-DUB - THERE'S CHOCOLATE IN MY TUB!

While trying on last year's summer wardrobe (Do these shorts still fit? Do I really like this blouse?) I noticed that my legs are not only pasty white but they also have flaky scales. Not quite the look I want.

I must be one of the only gals out here who's not clued in to the magic of sugar scrubs. Ever the brave soul, I decided to find one and give it a go. After looking at lots of pretty packaging (always an important consideration when buying unfamiliar beauty products) I decided to try KLEAN Bath & Body's German Chocolate Cake Body Polish. This certainly isn't the best time of year to eat chocolate cake (if I want to wear those shorts) so I'll take the no-calorie version for the bathtub!

Now to the self-tanner. I'm not brave enough to try a new brand so I picked up a tube of L'Oreal's Sunless Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer. It gives just enough color to my skin to make it look naturally tan and healthy. And I like that it comes in both face and body formulas and has lots of moisturizer in it.

(By the way, last year's cute sun dress now looks fun and perky thanks to my scrub and rub!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog