HANGIN' TEN WITH MOM

Mother's Day is quickly approaching and I’ve been pondering what sort of cheesy gift I could create to impress my amazing mom. I'm a fan of homemade goods - sewn, baked, painted or whatever, but this year, with a bit of help, I discovered what could potentially be one of the coolest gifts under the sun.

Wet Women® is a bright and upbeat website where you can learn about all kinds of water sports (including surfing) and find links for more information. While browsing the links at the speed of Google, I came across a handful of websites of places in Costa Rica that offer mother-daughter surf packages! Is this not the perfect gift? Some of the sites linked me to surf schools for women (way cool) and others had surf/yoga packages to check out. As a surfer babe I’m convinced this is the ultimate Mother's Day gift.

I imagine this is the conversation that would precede opening the package. "Mom, I love you; you've brought me up through thick and thin and you've worked your butt off the entire time. Thank you. Wanna go surfing in a tropical paradise?" (My mom thinks I'm crazy; she'll probably think this present rocks).

Posted by Stef.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog