VITAL ACCESSORIES
Ah, checklists. The most important part of packing is making sure you have everything you may need, right?! I'm at the brink of going berserk with all the what-if's and just-in-cases. Luckily, I found two reasons to relax. My awesome REI Luna backpack is made for the contours of a woman's body, is roomy and has lots of pockets. But it definitely needs accessories. I found these scrumptious luggage tags by Fluff at Mable's Unique Shopping Blog. These cupcakes, popsicles and ice cream cones with sprinkles made this frantic packer smile! Fluff's other tags are just as cute even though they have nothing to do with food.

I found another "gotta-have-it" at Mable's. Attachable to any key ring, the BodyGard 5-in-1 Emergency Tool is a total must, especially if I end up renting a four-wheel drive Jeep to drive along the treacherous roads of Northern Costa Rica. This baby has a glass breaker, red distress light, LED flashlight, sonic alarm and seat belt cutter. I hope I'll never need to use it!

So, for everyone following along, I've got t-minus 50 days and counting before I ship out to surfing paradise. Unfortunately, I'm the type who'll end up leaving the flight tickets on the kitchen counter yet manage to remember the extra nail polish! Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.
Posted by Stefanie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog