home  |  about us  |  gallery  |  services  |  contact us  |  our blog
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR VITAMINS
After numerous travel tips from worldly folks I'm more knowledgeable about practicing safety abroad and won't be drinking any water that isn't already bottled (unless I accidentally swallow some of the Pacific Ocean while surfing!). I've also found an incredible way to fight off those nasty viruses that can turn a relaxing vacation into a huge stress. I remember last September when I caught some sort of bug in Ireland - I was feverish and miserable for almost four days. Well, as far as I'm concerned, Costa Rica will be a happy, healthy adventure.

I was skimming Daily Candy and came across an amazing article entitled, "Health Assurance." It was about Vuru, a company that creates customized supplement packs, making them easy to remember to take! The idea is absolutely perfect for a vacation since you can choose the duration of the supply. The packets are cute and will fit nicely in my travel bag. Plus, it beats carrying around a bunch of bottles and tissues and medicine, if I should catch a cold while in paradise. These daily packs are a great idea for everyday use, but I'm looking forward to using Vuru in Costa Rica!
Posted by Stefanie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

HOME  |  TERM & POLICIES  |  CONTACT US                COPYRIGHT BELLERINGER © 2006                WEBSITE DESIGN BY LM DESIGNING