A WHOLE LOT OF WHINING GOING ON
There's been a lot of talk about the recent time change - none of it very positive. It irritated me for some very specific reasons.

First, I lost an hour of reading time. I resent anything that cuts into my precious reading time. Right now I'm devouring some of
J.D. Robb's brain candy; I missed an hour that should have been spent with Lieutenant Eve Dallas.
My Sunday afternoon nap was another casualty. It's a tradition for me to have a snooze late Sunday afternoons and people who know me don't interfere with it.
Another casualty was the hour I could have spent at the gym working off the Ben and Jerry's I ate Saturday. (I just learned that they'll deliver ice cream directly to your home. Check out this page for more information.)
For those of you who persevered and read this entry - thank you. It feels good to get this off my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog