MORE ABOUT FOOD

Though I don't have an obsession with food I do get almost as excited about it as Frankie (my four-legged officemate) does. New readers - my 1/27/07 post has a picture of his beer-swilling twin. Yesterday I came across this dog feeder made from an actual wine crate. Not only does it look chic, but it's also very practical. Tall dogs don't need to bend too low to eat, uncouth dogs can't push their dishes around so easily, and lazy dogs have both dishes side by side. I know putting two dishes in one stand isn't new but there's probably at least one reader who's dazzled by the concept. Whiner and Diner (appropriate name, yes?) uses crates from US and European (oooh la la) wineries. Though I'm trying to focus on the aesthetics and practicality of the feeder, a little voice in my head says Frankie would look sophisticated if he drank wine from this feeder instead of beer from a bowl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog