THE LOST POST

You're looking at a picture of me searching for the post I spent an hour composing. My tears aren't visible from the back but I'm sure you can visualize them. The beautifully written post disappeared when I tried to publish it. Enough said - no more whining from me today.

Rather than rewrite the entry I'll just summarize it for you. It was an eloquent piece about some of the excellent blogs I read daily. A shout-out to some great bloggers. So here's an annotated version. I start my day with a cup of coffee and Dooce, Heather Armstrong's ramblings about her interesting life. I then do some virtual browsing at Design*Sponge, Modish and Cuteable. Then I go to A Girl's Gotta Spa, SheFinds and Cool Mom Picks for savvy product reviews.

Trust me, readers, the original post was eloquent, humorous and insightful. All things that this one is not. But the blogs I've named are outstanding. The authors are all great writers and creative thinkers. Take a look for yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog