RE-USE, RECYCLE, RE-GIFT

These are the 3 big Rs in my household. So when I find something beautiful and recycled I'm always pleased. Today I came across these charming plates from Esther Derkx. She takes 'cast-off' and vintage porcelain pieces and adds fun screenprints to dainty plates (available in sizes ranging from 4" - 9"), platters, soup bowls and teapots. I can just visualize a candlelit room with white linens, the 'real' silver, Esther's porcelain - and a box of gourmet chocolate! See more pictures of this eclectic tableware at Rose and Radish.

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO SO CUTE! I know it's rather specific, but revamped vintage plates are one of my favorite craft ideas ever and I love R&R's take on them. I hadn't seen their store before this, and it's just jaw droppingly cute. Thank you for the fab find!

Popular posts from this blog