HELLO FELLOW CHOCOLATE FANATICS

I'm finding so many goodies to share with you in my quest for the perfect chocolate that it's hard to know where to start. Today I came across Moonstruck Chocolate's web site. Reading the description of their chocolate-making process and ingredients hooked me - importing carefully selected cocoa beans, hand-rolling truffles, ensuring a cocoa content of 67 - 70% . . . But the serious drooling began when I looked at the presentation and packaging of these gourmet goodies. This "hand made Thai silk box contains 12 heart shaped hand painted truffles and is packaged with a small book of poetry." Awesome. Or the Chocolate Novel - 15 pieces of heaven in a gold and black book-shaped box. How much better can it get? Send me the name of your favorite chocolatier!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog