FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE TO EAT
I stumbled across Hungry Girl one week before Halloween, when I had made the self-destructive mistake of buying two bags of "fun size" candy bars. The timing was truly unfortunate; I had opened one of the bags the night before reading Lisa's column about the horrors of the little goodies. I've since come to love the HG (Hungry Girl, for those of you not in the know) site. In addition to nutrition info and eating tips, Lisa reviews and introduces packaged foods and shares original recipes. I was very impressed by her recipe for homemade peanut butter cups - I wish I'd seen it before Halloween. And I already appreciate the Holiday help she's doling out.

I believe the success of Lisa's site is due to her own experiences. She admits that she loves to eat and battled with that extra 25 lbs. that too many of us know too well. Her site is packed with fun, facts, and creative ideas, and makes you want to go back for another helping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog