#2 ON MY CHRISTMAS LIST
The next goodie on my Christmas list is a bag from 1154 Lill. I can't begin to tell you how many I've designed through their online shop - only to sigh and leave them in the cart for 'later'. I absolutely love choosing my bag's style, fabrics, shoulder straps (for totes), inside compartments and more. The reversible bags are my favorites - it's like a 2 for 1!
1154 has a lot of competition out there but I haven't found any that beat their selection of fabrics, accessories, etc. I noticed that they've expanded their selection of 'pre-designed' bags - the one in this photo is reversible and available off the shelf.
I'm trying not to sound like an ad for 1154 but I'm simply gaga over them. My Santa knows the gift certificate to put in my stocking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog