YOU CAN DO THAT OVER THE INTERNET?
I used to be a die-hard catalog shopper. (Note the past tense.) I could multi-task - watch TV with my husband while shopping for Mom's birthday gift and listening for the dryer to buzz - while avoiding the horrors of shopping centers and malls. Then one day I decided to add another step to my lazy shopping style by actually looking at those items tagged 'Available online only'. What a find! In addition to Internet specials I found online-only sales! Goodie!

Pretty soon I became a die-hard Internet shopper. I discovered all those indie sites and boutiques that sold goodies that couldn't be found elsewhere! And it was so much easier to ship the items back then to return to the mall, find parking, stand in line to deal with surly sales clerks, etc. Three of my favorite sites are SheFinds, WickedlyChic and MissMalaprop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog